To treat and serve our customers with respect and pleasure and support them in activities that improves the quality of their life.
To create financial security for our customers and to create value for our shareholders in ways that continues to emphasize quality, high value and uncompromising integrity.
To promote confidence and commitment among the staff members so that the bank addresses expectations of the customers efficiently and technology banking is also handled with ease.
To provide all employees of the bank, with an environment that inculcate belongingness to the bank and recognizes professional development, creativity and ambition.
To Focus on high earnings and business growth with a very low volatility by maximizing competitive risk adjusted return on capital, planned reduction in the average cost of funds, increased yield on advances and investments besides reduction in cost of operations.
To facilitate a process of restructuring of branches to support a greater efficiency in the field of rural and retail banking field.
To adopt and operationalize high – level technology standards for developing innovative products and low cost services that attract our targeted customers and address inefficiencies in the Indian financial sector.
To adopt professional approach in managing financial as well as nonfinancial risks, through an effective Risk Management and Internal Control System in the bank.
To Maintain a high standards in for asset quality through disciplined credit risk management.
Our vision statement reminds us of what we want to be. It guides our decisions as we strive to provide the finest customer service, create superior products and give the best results for satisfaction of our stake holders. It reminds us that we must not simply be competitive, but we must also be better than other financial institutions in our area of operation.
“Our vision is to be a financially strong, efficient, and the most favoured bank in our area of operation. We also want to provide cost effective developmental banking for small business, mass market and rural markets in our command area."
MBGB's BOD, GM and CSA
We wish to maximize profitability and profits of the Bank with DUE COMPLIANCE OF PRUDENTIAL GUIDELINES.
We have strong belief IN HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND SINCERITY.
We are SENSITIVE TO ISSUES AFFECTING our society.
We wish to achieve the HIGHEST STANDARDS OF TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY in the conduct of banking business.
For our customers and each other, we are :
APPROACHABLE and FOCUSED on building long-lasting relationships.
TRUSTWORTHY in all we say and do.
RESPECTFUL to everyone we come across.
MOTIVATED by helping others achieving success personally and professionally.
ENTHUSIASTIC about what we do.
EMPOWERED to take reasonable risks.
FRIENDLY and ENGAGING in the workplace.
- Shri Sanjiv Sharan - Chairman
- Shri Deepak kalra - DGM, CARD, PNB, HO, New Delhi
- Shri J.K.Gupta - Circle Head, PNB ( Patna )
- Shri R.N Murmu - Director
- Shri Gyaneshwar Pathak- AGM, RBI(Patna)
- Shri Sanjay Singh- I.A.S DM (Patna)
- Shri Mihir Kumar - I.A.S. - Secretary, Finance(Expenditure)
- Shri Arvind Kumar - Non Official Director
- Shri J.P. Choudhary - Non Official Director
- Shri R.K.Verma - GM (HRD,Accounts,Credit,GAD)
- Shri A.K.Kakkar - GM (Insp.& Control, IT Deptt.)
- Shri K.B.Singh - GM (Planning & Dev,Asset Management
- Shri B.Singh - Sr. Manager - Loans & Advances Deptt.
- Shri Suresh Chandra - Manager - Account & Investment Deptt.
- Shri Uday Pandey- Sr. Manager - Planning & Development Deptt.
- Md. Ejaj Asgar - Sr. Manager - HRD Deptt.
- Md. Salim - Sr. Manager - Inspection & Control
- Shri Kshitiz Kumar - Sr. Manager - IT Deptt.
- Smt. Rita Kumari - Manager - DAC
- Shri Kumar Arvind - Manager - General Admin. Deptt.
- Shri S.P. Singh - Sr. Manager - Special Asset Management Deptt.
- Shri A.K.Pandey - ARA
- Shri B.B.Ojha - SASARAM
- Shri Krishna Kumar- AURANGABAD
- Shri K.B.sahay - GAYA
- Shri Umeshwar Singh - BIHARSHARIF
- Shri D.K.Srivastav - PATNA
- Shri Pradeep Sharma- NAWADA
- Shri R.S.Koolwal- BHABHUA